♦ PLEASE NOTE ♦
The library is temporarily closed as a public health precaution due to the COVID-19 (coronavirus). Gov. Michelle Lujan Grisham has extended her public health emergency order to at least
May 15, 2020
State and federal health organizations are working to ensure that Americans are informed about the current outbreak of coronavirus. Find information about staying safe, how the virus spreads, and what places have been impacted here:
- NMDOH dedicated coronavirus webpage updated in real time: https://cv.nmhealth.org/
- Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and Prevention: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/index.html
- World Health Organization (WHO): https://www.who.int/health-topics/coronavirus
- Medline Plus Consumer Level Information in English: Coronavirus Infections
- Información sobre el nivel del consumidor de Medline Plus en español: Infecciones por coronavirus
Our Library Programs
Programs keep children involved in reading and writing so that they don’t lose learned skills and build new ones.
Buy a Brick to Raise Library Funds
Calling all residents, former residents, friends, acquaintances and people with a caring heart to support The Village Public Library.$50 Brick for donor walking paths; $100 Brick for donor wall
Click → HERE to open the Donation Form PDF
Please fill out a form for each brick you purchase and return it to the library along with your donation.